none
My Windows 7 User Account is disabled, How can Enable and login RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

All user's account's the my computer are disabled, and can't login to Windows 7.
    How can i enable account and login to the Windows

Please help me.

Regards,
    Wednesday, July 2, 2014 5:57 AM

All replies

• You may try a System restore.

Restart the system.Press the "F8" key repeatedly when your computer begins booting up to access the Advanced Boot Options menu. Highlight "Repair Your Computer" option using the arrow keys on the keyboard and then press "Enter."

Click to select "English" in the language menu and then click "Next." Type in the administrator password for your computer and then click "Next."

Select System Restore.

S.Sengupta, Windows Entertainment and Connected Home MVP

Thursday, July 3, 2014 12:32 AM
  • Hi.

Thanks S.Sengupta, but my problem Not resolved from system restore.

Windows have two user, when i select any user for the login, appear this error: User name or Password in not correct.

I think, both users are Disabled.

Regards,

Saturday, July 5, 2014 4:28 AM
  • if your Administrator account or local accounts are locked out you can do the following to enable it again.

You can try to boot into the Safe Mode by pressing F8 after the BIOS splash screen and choosing the Safe Mode option from the list. You will be able to login to Windows with Administrator account as it is automatically enabled once you boot into the Safe Mode.

Now, you can create a new user or re-enable the user that got disabled.

It's not recommended that you leave the local administrator account enabled as Microsoft disables it by default for security purposes. 

If safe mode won't help, you can try the following:

Try booting from your DVD and enabling the built-in Administrator account that is disabled by default.

Choose to"Repair your computer". 

Choose "Command Prompt". Now type the following:

net user administrator /active:yes [press Enter]
    net user administrator password admin [enter]

Once you enable the Administrator account, you will see an icon for an Admin account on the Welcome Screen when you reboot and can get into Windows with the password we've used during repair admin.

Hope this solves your problem if not let us know.

Saturday, July 5, 2014 4:39 AM
  • Thanks TheHumanBot,

Check all items, Unfortunately my problem Not resolved. Same Error then login the Windows is Appear.

Even I tried the command line.

I Inevitably decide Reinstall the Windows 7.

Best Regards,

Saturday, July 5, 2014 6:05 AM
  • the above method i mentioned must work. since it didn't

Try This to reset passwords for disabled accounts it might enable your accounts again, long shot but worth trying!

Saturday, July 5, 2014 6:24 AM
  • Thanks alot ;)
    Thursday, March 9, 2017 8:23 AM
  • thank very much the issue is solved

Sunday, July 22, 2018 3:38 AM