Threads from whom and from where???? RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi! My name as your well awear Pedro/Pet/peter, well ... it´s simple: 3 or 2????: identyties robed my personal laptop windows key activation that comes with it. all that i want is how to be well prepered for any furder intrusions into my networkig envoirement. Pleasa : Check my e-mail, if and of corse your willing to help me out, and you´ll see what they have done with my personal computer and e-mail and the sites that i went through(not a sin...) and how they they used it as a weapon to unleash my contents and visted sites on the net to all my friends and most of all and more offensive to me is my best friends/Womans. they tried to destroy my personality and currupting my social/private affairs on the facebook.com(Portugal). AS WE ALL WELL KNOW THATS ILEGAL AND A CRIME TO ENTER INTO MY/OUR PRIVACY, AND BY LAW THAT CAN GRANT ME LEGAL RIGHTS TO EXPOSE THEM AND THAT LEADS THEM TO JAIL OR IF THEY COME TO AN EGREEMENT WITH ME(THE BEST WAY) THAT WOULD BE THE BEST WAY TO PAY ME IN CASH AND SO ON ALL WHAT WAS CORRUPTED AS YOU AND I KNOW. My point , now , is (Diplomacly speaking) What can be done without getting anyone hurt, nor you; them and me????? I´m Looking for a peacefull ending!, AND NOT A WAR For the love of jesus. I Need your help. God bless you all !!! My best Regards , best wishes for all of you! All be in touch: Call me or send me an e-mail. Thanks againg and sorry for all of this was unessessary as to me as fou you too. Thank you!
    Friday, September 16, 2011 1:22 AM

All replies

• Hi! My name as your well awear Pedro/Pet/peter, well ... it´s simple: 3 or 2????: identyties robed my personal laptop windows key activation that comes with it. all that i want is how to be well prepered for any furder intrusions into my networkig envoirement. Pleasa : Check my e-mail, if and of corse your willing to help me out, and you´ll see what they have done with my personal computer and e-mail and the sites that i went through(not a sin...) and how they they used it as a weapon to unleash my contents and visted sites on the net to all my friends and most of all and more offensive to me is my best friends/Womans. they tried to destroy my personality and currupting my social/private affairs on the facebook.com(Portugal). AS WE ALL WELL KNOW THATS ILEGAL AND A CRIME TO ENTER INTO MY/OUR PRIVACY, AND BY LAW THAT CAN GRANT ME LEGAL RIGHTS TO EXPOSE THEM AND THAT LEADS THEM TO JAIL OR IF THEY COME TO AN EGREEMENT WITH ME(THE BEST WAY) THAT WOULD BE THE BEST WAY TO PAY ME IN CASH AND SO ON ALL WHAT WAS CORRUPTED AS YOU AND I KNOW. My point , now , is (Diplomacly speaking) What can be done without getting anyone hurt, nor you; them and me????? I´m Looking for a peacefull ending!, AND NOT A WAR For the love of jesus. I Need your help. God bless you all !!! My best Regards , best wishes for all of you! All be in touch: Call me or send me an e-mail. Thanks againg and sorry for all of this was unessessary as to me as fou you too. Thank you!

Friday, September 16, 2011 1:26 AM