Cant Click Task Bar RRS feed

• Question

• i have just done a FRESH INSTALL of windows 7 profesional,

i had it before and had the same issue i have checked my mouse its not that as i can click the "active" window but cant click anything else,

i can temperaily disable the issue by doing a quick ctrl al delete but doesnt always work sometimes i have to restart then ctrl alt delete!

i took drastic mesures to try repair this issue and its still not fixed, i havent installed ANYTHING on the windows yet so its something rong with windows its self

i formatted my hard drive to remove all traces of the error but it still occuers

i have followed previse tops telling people how to repair

yet no luck,

can anyone help???

thanks

luke

Wednesday, April 20, 2011 6:40 PM

Answers

• ive got a NEW desktop and installed windows 7 ultimate x64 bit i seem to be having the same issue AGAIN i have tried dratic action repair install stuff like that sfc /scan now non work :(

Please help

might be time to consider a new mouse.
    • Proposed as answer by DirtyOleBeggar Thursday, July 14, 2011 3:03 PM
    • Marked as answer by Niki Han Friday, July 15, 2011 1:46 AM
    Monday, May 2, 2011 5:15 PM

All replies

• Hi Luke,

Would you please let me know if you can click on desktop icon? Which way do you connect the mouse? USB or PS2? Does the keyboard work properly?

Trying to load the latest mouse driver and BIOS from the manufacture's site. Also try different mouses on problematic PC or try another PC with this mouse.

If the persists, trying to change theme, update graphics card, disable Aero.

Best Regards,

Niki

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Friday, April 22, 2011 10:38 AM
  • no i cant im only able to click the active window icant clikc anything else

my pc had been fine for about 7-8 months prior to this the mouse works perfectly no errors i use USB to connect my mouse wierlessly i have reconeted the mouse every time no luck i was going to buy a new 1 but im not as i know its tno the iissue i have tried changin the theme to windows 7 clasic no luck i will try disable aero but dont think it will make a diffrence i have a nvddia gefoor 2800 turbocachese never giving me any problems, i have opend my computer cleaned out all dust made sure everything was clean but still no luck :(

thanks

luke

Friday, April 22, 2011 11:40 AM
  • ive got a NEW desktop and installed windows 7 ultimate x64 bit i seem to be having the same issue AGAIN i have tried dratic action repair install stuff like that sfc /scan now non work :(

Please help

Sunday, May 1, 2011 1:55 AM

Please help

might be time to consider a new mouse.
    • Proposed as answer by DirtyOleBeggar Thursday, July 14, 2011 3:03 PM
    • Marked as answer by Niki Han Friday, July 15, 2011 1:46 AM
    Monday, May 2, 2011 5:15 PM
  • Hi,

How about changing another mouse? How things are going? If you have any feedback, please let us know.

Best Regards,

Niki  

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Friday, May 6, 2011 3:30 AM