none
Project Server 2010-Modified Project Site template but now I no longer have the Schedule Link when connect to a project via Project Center RRS feed

• Question

• Help Please.

I setup a new SharePoint template for creating Project Sites for our company.  The new site structure is working now. (I had modified the options for status, priorities, and categories on Issues, Risks, and deliverables.) I also renamed  the Calendar list to be Event Calendar and added some categories that we use. I also added an error tracking list that my company uses.

Lastly, I added 2 columns to the Project Documents and created some views for it.

Now, When I save and publish a new project to Project Server and try to view or edit it via the project center, I have lost the Schedule link

in the quick launch bar. If I "edit" it in Project Professional 2010 the schedule is there..

Prior to doing a site provisioning etc for my new site changes, projects added included the schedule link... what did I miss and mess up?

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 3:16 PM

Answers

• Those links on the left side are names of "Project Detail Pages" (PDPs). PDPs can be configured to show up / be hidden per workflow stage and are grouped under Enterprise Project Types (EPTs). Additionally, you can designate one EPT as default for projects with schedules published from Project Pro.

So go ahead and check your EPT and PDP configuration, there's nothing wrong (other than configuration) with your server.

www.umt.com | www.umtprojectessentials.com

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 4:36 PM

All replies

• Those links on the left side are names of "Project Detail Pages" (PDPs). PDPs can be configured to show up / be hidden per workflow stage and are grouped under Enterprise Project Types (EPTs). Additionally, you can designate one EPT as default for projects with schedules published from Project Pro.

So go ahead and check your EPT and PDP configuration, there's nothing wrong (other than configuration) with your server.

www.umt.com | www.umtprojectessentials.com

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 4:36 PM
  • Thanks for the heads up. That fixed the issue.
    Wednesday, March 13, 2013 4:38 PM