none
FAST ESP 5.3.x sharePoint connector error pointing to erroneous ChangeToken RRS feed

• General discussion

• FAST ESP has been quite stable with no critical issues while crawling SharePoint 2010 Teamsites. However, recently the crawls has been failing hinting some error in the Change tokens. 

[2017-09-25 11:00:54 PM] INFO     : SharePointConnector : Detected erroneous changes at change token 1;0;04da391e-070e-481c-949c-0d1140738e1c;635985486893370000;10. The connector will ignore next subsequent change and continue to crawl other available changes.

It could have been okay if the connector detected this problematic Changetoken with a warning sign and skip to the remaining Change tokens to process further. However, this actually stops the connector from further execution. 

Is this something which we can fix ? Because i was able to map these erroneous changetokens in the 'ChangeToken' table from SP state database(SQL) used while crawling. Do i have to re-index the collection from the beginning or deleting the erroneous row from SQL tables should bring the connector back to working state?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please do let me know if you would need any additional logs too. :)

Tuesday, September 26, 2017 2:14 PM