ADFS Integration with Oracle-ERP On Premises RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

Need some help related to Oracle Apps like ERP On-Premises Integration with Microsoft ADFS for Signle Sign On.Is there any step by step guide or Web Link 

Kindly guide

Friday, February 15, 2019 7:25 AM

All replies

• If there is a guide, it will be on Oracle. Since you bought the product you can seek support from Oracle.

The only thing I can do here is look it up online on search engine... I'll let the community answer, but it is basically an Oracle question for now...

If you have trouble integrating once you got the Oracle's set of parameter, then we can help here :)

Note: Posts are provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose.

Monday, February 18, 2019 2:40 PM
  • Hi Pierre,

Thanks for clarify however before post this scenario i already check online but did not get any proper guide or link mention either Microsoft ADFS Support Oracle ERP & .Net Apps On-Premises or not.Also i did not get any proper solution from ORACLE Site so that's why ask.

Tuesday, February 19, 2019 7:47 AM