none
Edit Template RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

can I edit default template for project site? I need to add for example a folders to section "Documents" or add to the page Available Project Detail Pages

• Edited by martingg1 Wednesday, October 24, 2012 1:59 PM
    Wednesday, October 24, 2012 12:10 PM

All replies

• Matin yes you can, this is standard SharePoint functionality

Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    Project Server TechCenter | Project Developer Center | Project Server Help | Project Product Page

Thursday, October 25, 2012 1:48 AM
  • How can I do this? Straightening i need to edit this template as default, not when i create this site and then edit
    Thursday, October 25, 2012 7:57 AM
  • Hello martingg1,

First you need to customize a project site. You can use a current project site or create a brand new one and tyen customize it.

Once you are good with it, go to Site settings and you will find in the site configuration page an option to save the site definition as a template. You will also have to decide if you want to include the current content of the site in the template (like the folders in the document library).

Save the template and now it's saved to the site gallery and you can then set in PWA to use that template as the default for projects or set it as default for a specific project type.

Best regards,

Rene Alvarez

Thursday, October 25, 2012 1:44 PM
  • Thanks for help :)
    Friday, October 26, 2012 11:56 AM