I can't see sub folders in the storage section of my email. RRS feed

• Question

• I have sub folders in the storage section of my windows live email and for some reason they are not showing up when I open my email. Can you tell me what I need to do to display the sub folders.
    Tuesday, July 12, 2016 1:35 PM

Answers

• Hi Linda,

Here is a workaround that reportedly works for others, please give it a try and see if it works:

Ty to create a sub-folder in each folder on your account. (You really only need to do this to the folders where the sub-folders are missing, if you can remember which ones they were....)

Then close and re-open Windows Live Mail, and see if the missing folders were restored. If yes, then you can delete the temporary sub-folders.

By the way, here we mainly focus on Office client related question and feedback. For "Windows Live Mail" related questions, I'd suggest you post in the dedicated forum below, there you should get more professional responses:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windowslive/forum/livemail?tab=Threads

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Ethan Hua

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Wednesday, July 13, 2016 8:55 AM