Problems SCOM 2007 R2 Terminal Server Management Pack RRS feed

• Question

• I have a problem using the Terminal Server Management Pack (v. 6.0.6278.22), the problem is that my windows 2008 R2 servers with terminal services not appear in the MP.

I have read some information and the problem may be that the MP not support 2008 R2. Can someone confirm that? If someone have a MS link saying that the MO not support 2008R2 i will be very happy.

Regards

XV 

Friday, October 21, 2011 1:05 PM

Answers

• Hi,

R2 is not supported. See here: http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?DisplayLang=en&id=7674

"The Terminal Services Management Pack helps you manage your computers running Terminal Services on Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003, or Windows 2000 Server by monitoring the health of the Terminal Services with the help of server role services."

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by XaV1er Friday, October 21, 2011 1:13 PM
    Friday, October 21, 2011 1:12 PM

All replies

• Hi,

R2 is not supported. See here: http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?DisplayLang=en&id=7674

"The Terminal Services Management Pack helps you manage your computers running Terminal Services on Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003, or Windows 2000 Server by monitoring the health of the Terminal Services with the help of server role services."

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by XaV1er Friday, October 21, 2011 1:13 PM
    Friday, October 21, 2011 1:12 PM
  • Thanks very much

XV

Friday, October 21, 2011 1:13 PM
  • THe feature name changed and is no longer terminal services for R2.  The new name is RDS - remote desktop services.  You'll find the MP for RDS in the marketplace.
    Microsoft Corporation
    Friday, October 28, 2011 6:50 PM