Add multiple email addresses from the incoming email to contacts on Outlook 2010 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi guys!

I would like to know is there any way which I can add multiple email addresses from an incoming email on Outlook 2010 to my contact? Normally, you have to right click on the email address one by one and add it to the contact. Is there any way to do that in a few clicks or less?

Thanks again.

Angelo

Wednesday, January 16, 2013 2:10 AM

Answers

• Hi,
    I am pretty sure that you must right click each sender in a message and Add to Outlook Contacts, but if you have sent messages to these people before, you should be able to find the contacts items for them in "Suggested Contacts".

You might get a different answer if you ask in the forum for Outlook. This is not something that can be configured on the Server Side.

Outlook IT Pro Forum
    http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/outlook/threads

Martina Miskovic

• Proposed as answer by Fiona_Liao Thursday, January 17, 2013 6:03 AM
    • Marked as answer by Fiona_Liao Friday, February 1, 2013 10:11 AM
    Wednesday, January 16, 2013 5:04 AM
  • Thanks, Martina.

Finally, I just copy the address list from the cc line and create a distribution list then paste it.

Angelo

Thursday, January 17, 2013 6:48 AM

All replies

• Hi,
    I am pretty sure that you must right click each sender in a message and Add to Outlook Contacts, but if you have sent messages to these people before, you should be able to find the contacts items for them in "Suggested Contacts".

You might get a different answer if you ask in the forum for Outlook. This is not something that can be configured on the Server Side.

Outlook IT Pro Forum
    http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/outlook/threads

Martina Miskovic

• Proposed as answer by Fiona_Liao Thursday, January 17, 2013 6:03 AM
    Wednesday, January 16, 2013 5:04 AM
  • Thanks, Martina.

Finally, I just copy the address list from the cc line and create a distribution list then paste it.

Angelo

Thursday, January 17, 2013 6:48 AM