Can I get hold of ProClarity Web Standard? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello and thanks for reading.

I'm currently doing some research on the ProClarity Suite, and I'm not having much luck.

I have downloaded an evaluation version of ProClarity Analytics Server (PAS) 6.3, and everything that I've read suggests that the perfect tool for my requirements is ProClarity Web Standard, but I haven't been able to find an evaluation version of this.

I need a thin client that will sit on top of PAS, and use the views that are created within it.

I have two questions - and I'd be very grateful for any feedback:

- 1: Is it possible to download ProClarity Web Standard, or is this functionality now consumed by another product? (i.e. not PerformancePoint Server, I have a fair bit of experience in PPS, and I know that's not what I want);

- 2: Would ProClarity Web Standard (or another compatible product) allow me to develop my own custom web application, which incorporated individual components from Web Standard? Ideally, I would like to be able to build a web app, that does not require a dashboard interface, that I can use to put a chart here, a graph there, a scorecard over there, all connected to an OLAP data source, but with enough flexibility and customisability for my own application to look custom.

All feedback greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Tom

Friday, November 21, 2008 1:11 PM

All replies