Maximum number of subscriptions supported ? RRS feed

• Question

• Currently we are working on setting up the subscriptions of our tenants in SCOM 2016 CU2 using Office 365 MP version 7.1.5138.0<

For the first 60 or so subscriptions it is working and we're getting a subscription status and alert messages.

Any subscription we have added after that we are not getting a status or messages in the console.

Thing is, we have to add another 100 subscriptions to get all of our tenants in SCOM.  Is this a limitation of the management pack, the Office 365 API or something else ?

• Edited by Darkseid1 Monday, March 13, 2017 3:39 PM
    Monday, March 13, 2017 3:39 PM

All replies

• Not that I'm aware of. Which management server is hosting your notification role? I would start there for troubleshooting. Also check the health of your ops db. One thing you might try. Disable one of your 60 subs and enable one of the new ones and see if it works. If it does then maybe there is a limit but I find that hard to imagine, at least that it would be set that low.

Regards, Blake Email: mengotto<at>hotmail.com Blog: http://discussitnow.wordpress.com/ If my response was helpful, please mark it as so, if it answered your question, then please also mark it accordingly. Thank you.

Monday, March 13, 2017 6:38 PM