Alley RRS feed

• Question

• MY READING TIMES ARE AHEAD OF THE ACTUAL TIME.  iT'S 7/15, BUT MY READINGS ARE ALREADY SHOWN AS 7/16.  Also the readings are different from and more frequent than those on my blood pressure monitor.  Am I getting someone else's readings, or what?
    Wednesday, July 16, 2014 2:59 AM

All replies

• Hi, Alleyn,

I think your best bet is to contact HealthVault customer support. https://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?&gprid=15467

It seems likely to me that the date mismatch is due to a timezone issue.

Additional readings could be from anther person (such as your spouse) also using the BP monitor and accidentally uploading into your record, though that is just a theory. One thing that can help you diagnose where they're coming from is to open the details of one of the measurements and click the History tab to see how and when the reading was added to your record.

Our support team should be able to get to the bottom of this for you; they are quite adept with these issues. It will help them to know what BP monitor you're using and whether you connect it through HealthVault Connection Center or another app. If you find out anything interesting in the History of a BP measurement, tell them that too.

-Kathy-

Wednesday, July 16, 2014 2:14 PM