none
Update window media player or the best application store for PC window 7 RRS feed

• Question

• i want to update window media player.my pc is window 7 ultimate 32 bits.how can update wmp.

pls official link me wmp.OR pls link me the best pc store for my win 7.

Friday, May 26, 2017 7:28 AM

Answers

• Hi Ae Lay Yuu.

Windows Media Player 12 is the latest version of the software that is available on Windows 7 with SP1.
    As far as I know, no further update for WMP on Windows 7 has been released: if you want to use an alternative and more up to date media player, you could try VLC.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    MCP, MCTS, MOS, MTA

Friday, May 26, 2017 10:36 AM

All replies

• Hi Ae Lay Yuu.

Windows Media Player 12 is the latest version of the software that is available on Windows 7 with SP1.
    As far as I know, no further update for WMP on Windows 7 has been released: if you want to use an alternative and more up to date media player, you could try VLC.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    MCP, MCTS, MOS, MTA

Friday, May 26, 2017 10:36 AM
  • Hi,

Windows Media Player the is Windows build-in software. In Windows 7 the default version is Windows Media Player 12. Just like Luigi Bruno said version 12 is already the latest version for Windows 7.

Why do you want to update your WMP? Did you encounter other problems?

Bests,

Joy. 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, May 29, 2017 9:16 AM