Powershell Script from Microsoft Repository returns nothing RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

I am running the get-pendingreboot script from the Microsoft repository. The script runs buts returns nothing with nothing  and nothing in $error.

I am trying to pass a computer name or using (get-content path\file).

My execution policy is such

Scope                                                                                ExecutionPolicy
                                                                                              -----                                                                                ---------------
                                                                                      MachinePolicy                                                                                      Undefined
                                                                                         UserPolicy                                                                                      Undefined
                                                                                            Process                                                                                      Undefined
                                                                                        CurrentUser                                                                                      Undefined
                                                                                       LocalMachine                                                                                   Unrestricted

Thanks

Tuesday, May 8, 2018 6:12 PM

All replies

• We do not support scripts found on the internet. You should contact the author for help or to report a bug.

Best regards,

(79,108,97,102|%{[char]$_})-join''

Tuesday, May 8, 2018 6:14 PM
  • The code is not a script.  It is a function. You have to call the function.

Learning PowerShell before trying to ue it will save you a lot of time.

\_(ツ)_/

Tuesday, May 8, 2018 6:23 PM