Azure device registration is not authenticate RRS feed

• Question

• I have configure ADFS and active azure Device registration services and apply rule if my device is resisted then only access federation services.

But device is not authenticated and support team saying azure device registration only work if you using Microsoft intune license . I have apply same thing but not work .

Please guide me

Saturday, August 6, 2016 6:16 PM

All replies

• It know it might be a frustrating answer but you have to give more details. All the steps you have performed, what failed, what was the error messages, etc...

Note: Posts are provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose.

Friday, August 12, 2016 10:22 PM
  • I have enable azure DRS and enroll laptop .

After that apply claim rule but device is not authenticated and give the error message your device is not registered  

Saturday, August 13, 2016 1:21 PM
  • This is the error message that the user sees. What do you see  in the logs?

Did you deploy Azure AD connect and opt-in for the device write back?

Note: Posts are provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose.

Saturday, August 13, 2016 4:11 PM
  • Are you sure you configured the device write-back?

https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/articles/active-directory-conditional-access-on-premises-setup/

If you want to use the identity of the device at your ADFS level, your on-prem AD needs to know about the device.

Monday, August 15, 2016 3:37 PM