Need to export each week the historal data from my Google Analytics account ( Universal Analytic)
I downloaded 'GoogleAnalyticsSource 2012' and would like to know if someone has used this component ? What feedback ? How to know which dimensions can be combined with which metrics ?
or is there any other possibility to get GA data with SSIS
- Changed type ArthurZMVP, Moderator Tuesday, January 07, 2014 7:40 PM
I would not use a Beta ver. in prod
And why not to ask where the connector http://analyticssource.codeplex.com/?
I have not heard of any other GA and cannot find any online.
Arthur My Blog
- Proposed as answer by SSISJoostMVP, Moderator Tuesday, January 07, 2014 8:35 PM
You can write your own connector if the one from CodePlex does not suite your needs completely; thing is the API is described well so interacting with it from within code would require writing a short program after you "borrowed" whatever code you find online.
Arthur My Blog
The GoogleAnalyticsSource is a third-party component for SSIS. To get more feedback about this component, you would better view its discussion plate from:
Besides, you can also ask a new question there.
Thanks for your understanding.
If you have any feedback on our support, please click here
TechNet Community Support
ZappySys is happy to announce high quality Google Analytics Integration for SSIS Users. With this component you can not only pull Website tracking data but also AdWords, AdSense , DoubleClick for Publisher data too.
Google Analytics Source
- Intuitive user interface
- Support for OAuth 2.0 Authentication and Google service account (*.p12 certificate file)
- Easy to use interface with three different ways to query google analytics data (1) Build query from UI (2) Use built in query templates (3) Use direct query
- Support for AdWords, AdSense, Ad Exchange and DoubleClick for Publisher (DFP)