none
User's hours pre-popuating on timesheet - 2010 Project Server RRS feed

• Question

• I have seen several posting on this issue but after investigating the stated possible causes I still have not been able to find what is causing the issue for my user.  To my knowledge there is only 1 user out of 200 that is having this problem.  Even other users who are assigned to the same tasks are not having the issue.  For 1 project this resource is assigned to multiple tasks.  For 3 of these tasks hours are being pre-populated on her timesheet.  The PM said he does not update the % Complete, but instead updates Remaining Work, although for this project he says he hasn't even did that.  If it were something the PM was causing I would think I would see the problem for more than just one person who is working on the project.  On the Users timesheets, the Remaining Hours on these 3 tasks are Zero, which would normally cause a task to fall off a timesheet.  However, for her the tasks remain on her timesheet no matter how far out in the future you go.  The pre-population appears as soon as the User creates their timesheet.  Overall our set up is such that updates can come only from Timesheets and Tasks.  When I view My Tasks for this user I am seeing the hours.  However, I am not sure how they got there.  If I manually delete the hours for a given week, then that week is fixed.  However, there are too many weeks to manually do this for each week.  I'm wondering if I just close those tasks and open new like-named ones if that will resolve the issue.    
    Monday, June 2, 2014 3:47 PM

All replies