none
Bluetooth Speaker from DIGIFlip PS003 0- detection problem with Windows 7 RRS feed

• Question

• I bought Bluetooth speaker of make DigiFlip. Its model is PS003

Laptop used details :
     - HP - probook 6460b   OS- Windows 7 professional 32bit , Service pack 1

I turned on Bluetooth of speaker and it was added succesfully to Bluetooth device list. But I can not see pair (connect) option while right clicking for this device even it completed successful installation of headset drivers.

So, I removed it once from Bluetooth device by clicking Remove Device from shown bluetooth device list.

I tried to add it again but now it is not detected by ibluetooth of laptop.

I turned off bluetooth of laptop and restarted it and checked but the same behaviour.

For checking whether Bluetooth of laptop working correctly or not , I tried to add my cell phone (Sony Ericcsion - Cedar J108i) and it was detected successfully and I am able to connect to it (however, Troubleshoot triangle is shown for cell phone. While seeing from device manager list,  i can see two triangles of troubleshoot stating Bluetooth peripheral device under Other device category. Tried to update driver software but it didn't works stating windows can't find driver) For double cross-checking, I removed cell phone from list and tried to add it back and it was detected again. However, I can transfer files to cell phone and vice-versa via bluetooth. so there is no doubt about operationality of bluetooth.

Would somebody help me in adding bluetooth speaker back to list of bluetooth device and so i can paired it to laptop via bluettoth. What action needs to be taken care as I am not able to add it once I have removed it from list of bluetooth device.

Friday, August 2, 2013 10:42 PM

Answers

All replies

• The issue is with the Bluetooth driver in the PC. Absence of audio drivers are notified with the yellow triangle. 

Kindly download the updated version of Bluetooth drivers from HP website here:

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareDescription.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&prodTypeId=321957&prodSeriesId=5045594&prodNameId=5045596&swEnvOID=4053&swLang=13&mode=2&taskId=135&swItem=ob-93400-1

If the version of drivers installed is same, you can try installing generic Bluetooth drivers from Broadcom website here: http://www.broadcom.com/support/bluetooth/update.php

Uninstall the existing Bluetooth software before proceeding installation from Broadcom.

Balaji Kundalam

Saturday, August 3, 2013 4:43 AM
  • Hi Balaji,

I tried both the links but it does not help into detect Bluetooth speaker. I followed all the guidelines for installation of software.

See the image I attached for device manager view.

First installed Brodcom 2070 bluetooth and checked..

later downloaded and run generic bluetooth driver but below is the snap while running this driver software.

I can connect cell phone as I described but not speaker. I can use my PC as a speaker of phone when connected via bluetooth too. Music I play with phone can be heared from speaker of PC.

So, still I can not detect Bluetooth speaker of DIGIFLip -  pS003.

Please, help.

Saturday, August 3, 2013 12:00 PM
  • Kindly confirm this: You are unable to connect the Bluetooth speaker or you are unable to hear sound from the Bluetooth speaker, but can connect it?

Balaji Kundalam

Saturday, August 3, 2013 12:07 PM
  • Bluetooth speaker is not detected while trying to add it as device. This was able to add for first time but did not find an option to pair / connect to laptop and so I removed from device list. Once I deleted, this BT speaker is not being detected at all by laptop while trying to add it as device again.

As I informed in prervious comment, able to use speaker of laptop connected to cell phone via bluetooth and so as per my knowledge there is nothing wrong with audio drivers of laptop.

Saturday, August 3, 2013 6:27 PM
  • Hi,

I would like suggest you confirm with manufacturer if the Bluetooth speaker is compatible with Windows 7. If so, please contact them to provide corresponding driver.

After ensuring the correct driver is installed , please check if the device is recognized in Device Manager. If not, please let me know the error code.

If so, please refer to the following article to troubleshoot the issue.

Add a Bluetooth or other wireless or network device: frequently asked questions
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Add-a-Bluetooth-or-other-wireless-or-network-device-frequently-asked-questions

Thanks!

blair deng

TechNet Community Support

Monday, August 5, 2013 10:34 AM