none
Troubleshooting an IE9 APPCRASH (IEFRAME.dll) RRS feed

• Question

• I work for a distribution company and our forklifts have windows mobile computers mounted to them.  These computers connect to our network via wireless internet and access Internet Explorer through RDP.  Occasionally during the performance of their daily tasks, the IE browser (IE9 32 bit) will crash on the users that are connected in this manner.  They will receive a popup box stating that IE has stopped working.  The problem details cite that an appcrash happened and the faulty module was IEFRAME.dll.

I have cleared out the IE cache, turned off the phishing filter (these sessions are full screen and locked to the website that our WMS system is accessed through, so they can't go anywhere else.) I have also done a reset of the IE settings as well.  

All of those fixes appear to work, for a day or two, after which the problem returns.  Am I missing something?

Below are screenshots of the errors.  I am stumped at this point as it doesn't even appear to have a rhyme or reason to when it happens, or what is causing it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thursday, July 23, 2015 5:08 PM

Answers

All replies