none
Resource Turnover Report RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I'm looking to create a report showing who was on the Project when it began (initially baselined) versus who is on the project now.  My initial thought was to look at the MSP_EPMAssignmentBaseline table versus the MSP_EPMAssignment table.  However, once reassigning a task, the entry from the MSP_EPMAssignmentBaseline is deleted.  Is there any way to construct such a report?

Thanks!

Tuesday, June 26, 2012 11:11 PM

Answers

• Hi

Once you remove a resource from the Project assignments the related information against that resource is lost.

The only way I cam think of where you can maintain historic assignments is possibly using timesheet functionality. You could then possibly construct a report based on the timesheet data.

Villager21 

• Marked as answer by Jon8884 Friday, July 13, 2012 4:35 PM
    Wednesday, June 27, 2012 5:32 AM

All replies

• The resource shouldn't be removed from the Baseline data unless you removed them from the project. How did you reassign?

Rod Gill

The one and only Project VBA Book

Rod Gill Project Management

Tuesday, June 26, 2012 11:35 PM
  • Hi

Once you remove a resource from the Project assignments the related information against that resource is lost.

The only way I cam think of where you can maintain historic assignments is possibly using timesheet functionality. You could then possibly construct a report based on the timesheet data.

Villager21 

• Marked as answer by Jon8884 Friday, July 13, 2012 4:35 PM
    Wednesday, June 27, 2012 5:32 AM