none
Project Professional 2013 - Please help RRS feed

• Question

• I am having the same issues. I have done as suggested and installed the 7zip file from her can someone please give me guidance on what to do next. From the TN Microsoft Professional page where it gives the product key I click download. It then ask me to save file. After I have tried saving to all locations it will not do it. Please help as this is very frustrating. Thank you
    Monday, November 18, 2013 3:37 AM

All replies

• I am having similar problem with activating my evaluation copy of Microsoft Project Professional 2013. Once download is confirmed on TechNet website, with Product Key, I have no record of download on my PC. All I have is a file "Windows Disk Image Burner"! 
    Monday, November 18, 2013 3:57 PM
  • Did it ask to install the Akamai Net session interface?  I have just attempted to download the software as a test and it is requiring the installation of the software.

What operating system?

Monday, November 18, 2013 5:28 PM
  • Check your downloads folder for a file ending in .img.  That is the image file that needs to be burned using the disk image burner to extract the installation file.
    Monday, November 18, 2013 5:29 PM
  • You can look for Virtual Clonedrive and mount your images (.img, .iso) as if you had burned it. I use it quite extensively with very good results.

http://www.slysoft.com/en/virtual-clonedrive.html

Hope it helps,

René Alvarez

Rene Alvarez

Wednesday, November 20, 2013 7:59 AM