Can't see incident request on portal after sp1 upgrade RRS feed

• Question

• I have a problem after upgrading to sp1 (cu1). My end users aren’t able to see their incidents created before the upgrade?

As incident resolver I don’t have the problem, but I don’t want to make all my users incident resolvers.

It’s sounds a bit like this post: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/portals/thread/cfd86561-347a-420f-8ee5-af0463100f9f

How do I make the end users able to see their incident requests again? Is this a bug in sp1?

Is there a script or something to run on the sql server, to make this work on incidents already created? I presume there is some sort of acl on the incident request but can’t figure out why it’s not working.

Thanks.

/mikkel

Thursday, April 28, 2011 11:13 AM

All replies

• If I make a new user role based on incident resolvers and only allow access to all queues I’m able to view all my incidents on the portal. So this workaround works but I’m also able to open all other incidents than my own if I have the link to them, and even have the rights to close other users incidents. So it’s not the perfect solution.

It definitely has to be a bug in service manager that end users can’t see there incidents created before the upgrade!!

/mikkel

Thursday, April 28, 2011 2:53 PM