none
Cluster Shared Volume 'Volume5' ('Cluster Disk 6') is no longer accessible from this cluster node because of error '(1460)'. Please troubleshoot this node's connectivity to the storage device and network connectivity. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have 7 node windows 2012 DC edition Hyperv cluster with CSV on SAN Storage. In the morning today we have rebooted the server looking to the patch pending reboot and also for some of teh VM were offline and CSV disk were also offlien. POst teh same teh CSV disk are not coming online and showing with online(no access) status, also i cant browse teh CSV from C:\clusterstorage location. Below are tehtwo error we can see in cluster events:

Cluster Shared Volume 'Volumex' ('Cluster Disk y') is no longer accessible from this cluster node because of error '(1460)'. Please troubleshoot this node's connectivity to the storage device and network connectivity.

Cluster Disk 8') has entered a paused state because of '(c000020d)'

We have checked there is no issue at storage end and all teh FC connectivity is OK with dual path. any help urgently in this is apprecited as i have 90+ servers in this hyperv and all down.

Manu

Saturday, September 19, 2015 10:03 AM