Central Admin Help site pages throwing errors RRS feed

All replies

• Hi Dave,

In order to do further research, please provide me more information about this issue:

1.How does the error occur ?

2.According to the Search Help site collection pages URL, it seems that there is a help site collection in the Centrol Administration web application. As far as I know, we cannot create  site collection in the Centrol Administration. Please provide more information about the Search Help site collection.

Also you can try to upload the SearchResults.aspx,PeopleSearchResults.aspx ,TabViewPageLayout.aspx ,AdvancedSearchLayout.aspx and SearchMain.aspx  into the Master Page  Gallery.

Thanks,

Eric

Forum Support

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Eric Tao
    TechNet Community Support

Tuesday, October 21, 2014 7:57 AM
  • The errors occur if I view any of the pages int he help site collection.  This is not a user created site collection.  This site collection is use the foundation search components.  These pages exist in the gallery.  I just cant access them
    Tuesday, October 21, 2014 1:47 PM
  • Did you try to turn off and on the publishing feature on site collection and on web scope?
    Monday, December 8, 2014 12:15 PM