windows server 2008 cant logon RRS feed

• Question

• hii support

error msg on logon screen and i cant go on desktop

ERROR IS AN UNAUTHORIZED CHANGE WAS MADE TO WINDOWS.

WINDOWS HAS DISCOVERED A CHANGE THAT WILL RESULT IN LIMITED WINDOWS FUNCTIONALITY. USE THE LINK BELOW TO FIND OUT HOW TO FIX WINDOWS.

2 OPTION ARE THERE.

1 LEARN MORE ONLINE

2 CLOSE

so please help me to fix this error. 

Friday, November 6, 2015 3:52 AM

Answers

• Hello Govind,

As this forum is for Server 2016 questions, it is not the best place to ask your question. Hopefully Elaine's response is helpful. Otherwise, I recommend you look for assistance in the 2008 forums.

Thank you,
    Jess Cunningham
    Windows Beta Team

• Marked as answer by Jessicu Thursday, November 12, 2015 2:36 PM
    Thursday, November 12, 2015 2:36 PM

All replies

• Hi Govind,

Thanks for your post. According to the error messgae you post above, the error could be related to the Windows Activation. Either your Windows Activation has ended or there is some issue with the activation of your Windows. There can also be another possible reason for this error. i.e. Your Antivirus software is causing this problem.

You could check the below article and follow the steps try to fix the issue:

http://umartechblog.blogspot.jp/2015/04/how-to-fix-unauthorized-change-was-made.html

Please Note: Since the web site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information. Please use it at your own risk.

Best Regards,

Elaine

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, November 6, 2015 6:37 AM
  • Hello Govind,

As this forum is for Server 2016 questions, it is not the best place to ask your question. Hopefully Elaine's response is helpful. Otherwise, I recommend you look for assistance in the 2008 forums.

Thank you,
    Jess Cunningham
    Windows Beta Team

• Marked as answer by Jessicu Thursday, November 12, 2015 2:36 PM
    Thursday, November 12, 2015 2:36 PM