Resolve date RRS feed

• Question

• I am wondering if there is a way to manually enter a resolve date?

With some of our users who require support for a certain date some people log a request well in advance and often this makes our resolved date over... or the user gets confirmed a resolve date which is way past the date they need support.

I have been struggling with the Service Level Agreements because the timings are a little off because they are in hours... Anyway is there a way to send the SLA time to the user through notifications?

Thanks,

Wednesday, December 9, 2015 4:04 PM

Answers

• Yes, the resolved date can be set manually with SMLets, the SDK, or Orchestrator.  You can override any field using them.

As for SLAs, you should be able to trigger off of their creation, Service Level Time Instance class IIRC, and send an email.

Wednesday, December 9, 2015 6:18 PM

All replies

• Yes, the resolved date can be set manually with SMLets, the SDK, or Orchestrator.  You can override any field using them.

As for SLAs, you should be able to trigger off of their creation, Service Level Time Instance class IIRC, and send an email.

Wednesday, December 9, 2015 6:18 PM
  • Would you happen to know any websites or tutorials which demonstrate this? I have been looking for something similar to this and have been coming up with a blank! Thanks

Monday, December 14, 2015 3:50 PM