Normalization Roles + RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

i have a problem, When a number is composed of a '+' for international numbers. I can't translate the number. It's good in my Normalization Rules but it's not good in Test Voice Routing. There two pictures to explain/

My Normalization Rules

toEscaux_PLUS :

^\+(\d{4}\d+)$

6000$1

But in Test Voice Routing :

He can not find my Normalization Rules. Do you have a solution?, Lync does not support the '+'?  bad Normalization rules?

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Bastien

Pironnet Bastien
    Thursday, May 5, 2011 10:11 AM

Answers

• I try with a phone and it's Ok! it's probably a bug in the Test Voice Routing.

I had a other problem with my dial plan and internationnal call was blocked i had thinking it was a probleme with the '+' but  I have modifiy my Normalization rules and Trunk configuration and now all is OK.

Thank for your reply.

Pironnet Bastien
    Thursday, May 5, 2011 2:03 PM

All replies

• Hello Bastien,

I can only confirm that I can see the same problem in my system.

When testing with a leading "+" in Normalization Rules it is ok,
    but it's not working in the Test Voice Routing tab.

I have not had the time to really look into this, but the most intresting part is if the system will actually normalize and send the call if we have it working in the normalization rules tab (i.e. is it only a bug in the Test Voice Routing tab?) 

/mk

Thursday, May 5, 2011 12:59 PM
  • I try with a phone and it's Ok! it's probably a bug in the Test Voice Routing.

I had a other problem with my dial plan and internationnal call was blocked i had thinking it was a probleme with the '+' but  I have modifiy my Normalization rules and Trunk configuration and now all is OK.

Thank for your reply.

Pironnet Bastien
    Thursday, May 5, 2011 2:03 PM