Outlook will not start RRS feed

• Question

• Getting error with Outlook not opening. When logged in to Server as Administrator. All other users can open Outlook with no issues when logged in as themselves. Any idea how to clear Outlook so I can get Outlook to open? Thank you.

Wednesday, December 26, 2018 3:14 PM

Answers

• Deleted the entire profile "Outlook" then was able to re-create a new profile and Outlook is loading fine now. I believe the old profile was corrupted.
    Wednesday, December 26, 2018 4:15 PM
  • Deleted the entire profile "Outlook" then was able to re-create a new profile and Outlook is loading fine now. I believe the old profile was corrupted.

Hi ITMgr-WynneTransport,

Great to see that the issue has been resolved and thanks so much for your valuable sharing!

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, December 27, 2018 1:54 AM

All replies

• I have even deleted all the Profiles and created a new Profile but still get error. Checked Registry but unable to tell which Profile is correct one since they are all letters/numbers

Wednesday, December 26, 2018 3:25 PM
    Wednesday, December 26, 2018 4:15 PM

Hi ITMgr-WynneTransport,

Great to see that the issue has been resolved and thanks so much for your valuable sharing!

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, December 27, 2018 1:54 AM