Outlook email logo not displayed RRS feed

• Question

• Dear Team,

I have receive email with header image web browser displayed good but outlook 2016 email image not displayed.

Below image properties please help me ASAP.

Example

Dimensions:
        2571x458
        3515x1132
        7680x4320
    Thursday, January 18, 2018 11:25 AM

All replies

• Hi,

>> I have receive email with header image web browser displayed good but outlook 2016 email image not displayed.

What do you mean by “not display”? Are these images disappeared or replaced by a red X? It will be much helpful if you could share the screenshot here. If you cannot put the screenshot here, you can upload it to Onedrive (https://onedrive.live.com/) and then share the link here. Please remember to remove all your personal information like email address or company information before posting.

According to my research, the images may be blocked. Please go to File > Options >  Trust Center > Trust Center Settings. In the Automatic Download section, uncheck the option Don’t download pictures automatically in HTML e-mail messages. Click OK to apply the settings and then check whether issue persists.

Besides, I’d like to also clarify with you what’s the “header image”.

Please post back with updates so that we can do more research.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, January 19, 2018 7:23 AM
  • Hi,

I am writing to see how everything is going with this issue. If the above information was helpful, could you please help mark it as answer so it will be easy for other forum members, who might have similar issues to find the useful one?

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, January 24, 2018 9:20 AM