Power Point Export Customization RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to figure out the best way to customize the current export functionality in Pro Clarity Professional 6.3.  I know that the PAIExportToPowerPoint5.dll controls this action from my PDP installation, but I am wondering what the best way to modify this file would be.  Should I use the ProClarity SDK to modify or is there another recommended procedure for customizing this feature?  Any help would be appreciated.
    Tuesday, January 20, 2009 11:42 PM

All replies

• The export functionality is pretty black box from a documented API standpoint.  You basically get the option to invoke the wizard.  If you'd like a different export to PowerPoint functionality than the one provided out of the box, you'd likely have the most success writing your own add-in to do it.  If you're not familiar with the process of writing an add-in, the developer's guide with the SDK can get you started on that.
    Microsoft ProClarity | This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    Thursday, January 22, 2009 12:38 AM
  • I have written a few Export to PowerPoint customizations in the past.  What features are you looking for?

-Jason Picker
     BTG Services
    Thursday, January 22, 2009 10:28 PM