Service Level Dashboard web part error RRS feed

• Question

• I just finished installing SLD and when browsed to http://server:51918 and I see I have an error on the Dashboard Configuration, it stated the 'An Error has Occured. View the Logs for more information

I went to see the log at C:\ProgramData\Service Level Dashboard 2.0\Logs and it says something wrong with the stored procedure. See logs below. Does anyone have any ideas what went wrong?

10/27/2009 2:30:17 PM
    Message :System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Could not find stored procedure 'GetSLADetails'.
       at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection)
       at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj)
       at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj)
       at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.ConsumeMetaData()
       at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.get_MetaData()
       at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString)
       at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async)
       at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method, DbAsyncResult result)
       at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method)
       at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior, String method)
       at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
       at System.Data.Common.DbCommand.System.Data.IDbCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
       at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.FillInternal(DataSet dataset, DataTable[] datatables, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior)
       at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataSet dataSet, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior)
       at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataSet dataSet)
       at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.ServiceLevelDashboard.DataProcessor.GetDataSetFromStoredProcedure(String commandString, List`1 sqlParameters)
    Source :System.Data.DataSet GetDataSetFromStoredProcedure(System.String, System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.Data.SqlClient.SqlParameter])
    Stack :   at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.ServiceLevelDashboard.DataProcessor.GetDataSetFromStoredProcedure(String commandString, List`1 sqlParameters)
       at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.ServiceLevelDashboard.OpsManagerDataAccessor.GetServiceLevelList(String languageCode)
       at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.ServiceLevelDashboard.AdminFilter.DatabindGridView()
       at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.ServiceLevelDashboard.AdminFilter.CreateChildControls()

Tuesday, October 27, 2009 6:48 AM

Answers

• Joscorpio

Please install the SLD 2.0 management pack.  The above error is related to not installing SLD 2.0 Management Pack.
    Friday, October 30, 2009 8:54 PM

All replies

• Hi
    What account did you use for connect to the DW database

Try to use a opmngr admin account
    Jefe Sioux
    Tuesday, October 27, 2009 3:51 PM
  • Joscorpio

Please install the SLD 2.0 management pack.  The above error is related to not installing SLD 2.0 Management Pack.
    Friday, October 30, 2009 8:54 PM
  • Hello,

I'm getting the same problem but when I try to reinstall the MP SCOM saying that it's there already. How do I uninstall the Mp and reinstall? I can see the mp to uninstall?
    Friday, February 5, 2010 6:00 PM
  • This is scom issue.  Are you able to uninstall any other MP?
    Saturday, February 6, 2010 7:23 AM