Remove AA number after porting to Microsoft RRS feed

• Question

• Hey Everyone we ported one of our remote sites from skype for business 2015 to Microsoft cloud PSTN the users went no problem with the move command on premise and then attaching the phone numbers. 

We have one AA number which was ported i removed it from the exchange um in office 365 and attached it to the resource account but i am getting the customer is not able to be reached message. 

Am i missing something

thanks

Thursday, July 30, 2020 1:12 PM

All replies

• Hi ageless40!

Do you mean you want to move users with phone numbers from on-premise to online?

What is the meaning of AA number? Auto Attendant number?

How did you create the resource account?

To my knowledge, if the auto attendant or call queue is nested under a top-level auto attendant, the associated resource account only needs a phone number. They must have a Phone System license and be enabled for Enterprise Voice or have Microsoft 365 or Office 365 Calling Plans to redirect calls to people in your organization who are homed Online.

For more details about resource account management, you can learn from:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/manage-resource-accounts

Best Regards,
    Jimmy Yang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.
    Friday, July 31, 2020 6:09 AM
  • Hi,
    I am checking the status of this case. Please let us know if you would like further assistance.
    Meanwhile, if the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer to close the thread, it will help others who encounter the same issue and read this thread.
    Thank you for your understanding and patience!

This  Skype for Business Forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A, please refer to this sticky post for more details.

Best Regards,

Jimmy Yang

Skype for Business forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A! We invite you to post new questions in the new forum.

For more information, please refer to the sticky post.

Friday, August 7, 2020 8:57 AM