I Cann't see the fonts that I installed RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, I has installed any new fonts for my work. But I cann't find de fonts. Win7 no look the fonts.

In Spanish is best: Inmstalé unas fuentes nuevas para mi trabajo, win7 me dice que ya estan instaladas pero no las puedo ver. las fuentes son SWIS721. Mi win7 esta en Español y el teclado es Español.
    • Moved by Carey FrischMVP Monday, September 14, 2009 3:54 PM Moved to relevant category (From:Windows 7 Miscellaneous)
    Monday, September 14, 2009 3:49 PM

Answers

• Hi javier-andres, can you simply drag and drop the font file to Control Panel - All Control Panel Items - Fonts? If not, do you encounter any error message?
    Sean Zhu - MSFT
    • Marked as answer by Sean Zhu - Thursday, September 24, 2009 8:41 AM
    Wednesday, September 16, 2009 7:29 AM

All replies

• Hi javier-andres, can you simply drag and drop the font file to Control Panel - All Control Panel Items - Fonts? If not, do you encounter any error message?
    Sean Zhu - MSFT
    • Marked as answer by Sean Zhu - Thursday, September 24, 2009 8:41 AM
    Wednesday, September 16, 2009 7:29 AM
  • Hy javier-andres , my problem is allmost the same. I try to replace a font, win 7 says it is replaced but the font remains the same. I think there is a an installing font problem in win 7 ( or something like that :) ).
    Wednesday, September 16, 2009 10:10 AM
    Sean Zhu - MSFT

Hi Sean Zhu , the path I followed to install the fonts was: Control Panel / Appearance and Personalization /Fonts and so here simply dragged. The only message was setup but no error messages. I do this in tree or four ocations and no show errors messages. Simply no show the fonts in the fonts list applications. For example, word, inkscape and all my programs instaled.

(please, no see gramatical errors, remenver I speak spanish and i don't know english =)
    Thursday, September 24, 2009 3:51 PM
  • Hy javier-andres , my problem is allmost the same. I try to replace a font, win 7 says it is replaced but the font remains the same. I think there is a an installing font problem in win 7 ( or something like that :) ).
    Yes, I believe that. Security is a problem and is related with that option to show only fonts that support the language enabled in the fonts configuration. But I'm not sure, I published my problem here to take this into account and settle it.

(please, no see gramatical errors, remenver I speak spanish and i don't know english =)
    Thursday, September 24, 2009 3:58 PM