Skype Mobile unable to display calendar meetings RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all

Please help me with advises here

I have my users who uses SfB on both computers and IPhone 6/7 Mobiles

Calendar meetings from outlook can sync with SfB on computers, however, after setting up IPhone Mobile devices, users cannot see calendars

What was done:

1. Under calendar option - I make sure Exchange is selected

2. Ensured that Sync Calendar (Contacts and email) are enabled

3. Mail and contacts can populate, but not Meetings

Please advise

Wednesday, November 1, 2017 6:11 PM

Answers

• Hi shakoane,

Have you try to use URL looks like (https://<email .domain.com>/ews/exchange.asmx</email>) to the safari ,it will

pop up the window and need you enter username and password?

run the "get-csMobilityPolicy" check AllowExchangeConnectivity if is true.

Best Regards,

Leon-Lu
    TechNet Community Support

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

• Marked as answer by Shakoane Thursday, November 16, 2017 3:59 PM
    Wednesday, November 8, 2017 10:19 AM

All replies

• Hi Shakoane,

If I understand correctly, you cannot see the meetings on the skype for business mobile app.

To further troubleshoot the issue, could you please confirm the following information?

1. If you set your account in another iphone, does the issue persist?

2. Do other users in your organization have the same problem?

You could test if EWS is working .Using your mobile device to browse( use safari ) your external or internal EWS URL. URL looks like (https://<email .domain.com>/ews/exchange.asmx</email>).if pop up the window,it will need you enter username and password.

Please update the app to the lastest version.

Please reinstall the SFB mobile app

Best Regards,

Leon-Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Thursday, November 2, 2017 3:25 AM
  • Does problem occur on other mobile devices other than Apple?

check your AutoDiscover settings; but also make sure that your organization allows external access to Exchange Web Services (EWS) as the Skype for Business app will use EWS to query your current/upcoming meetings from Microsoft Exchange. Are both Skype and Exchange On-premise?

Please mark as helpful if you find my contribution useful or as an answer if it does answer your question. That will encourage me - and others - to take time out to help you. Thank you! Off2work

Thursday, November 2, 2017 11:38 AM
  • Are there any update for this issue, if the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer, it will help others who has similar issue.

Best Regards,

Leon-Lu

Monday, November 6, 2017 1:31 AM
  • Hi

1. Yes the issue still persist on other phones

2. Most users have same problem

3. I will try to reinstall SFB mobile app and test again

Will make it and update the group

Kind regards,, Shakoane

Wednesday, November 8, 2017 12:50 AM
  • Hi Leon-Lu

I have tested and replied

so far not winning, but I have opted to uninstall/reinstall SfB

Wednesday, November 8, 2017 12:51 AM
  • Hi shakoane,

Have you try to use URL looks like (https://<email .domain.com>/ews/exchange.asmx</email>) to the safari ,it will

pop up the window and need you enter username and password?

run the "get-csMobilityPolicy" check AllowExchangeConnectivity if is true.

Best Regards,

Leon-Lu

• Marked as answer by Shakoane Thursday, November 16, 2017 3:59 PM
    Wednesday, November 8, 2017 10:19 AM
  • Are there any update for this issue, if the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer, it will help others who has similar issue.

Regards,

Leon Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, November 14, 2017 9:33 AM