citrix earlier version RRS feed

• Question

• I have Windows 10, I installed citrix, the latest version but it is not compatible with what I need to access for work. Spoke to IT and they stated that I probably need to download an earlier version of citrix. so I need to uninstall the latest version of citrix, and download an earlier version. I am not computer saavy, need assistance!
    Saturday, January 30, 2016 3:11 PM

Answers

• Software can be uninstalled from Start > Settings > System > Apps & Features. Fine the Citrix app click it and should be an Uninstall option.

Not sure where you would get an older Citrix client from, or if that would help. What does the latest one say to suggest it is not compatible? What is that the XenClient? what version?

Saturday, January 30, 2016 8:42 PM
  • Hi,

Yes, you could uninstall the program that installed on Windows via the following steps:

1. Right click WIN+X, select Control Panel.

2. Viewed by Category, under Programs, click the "Uninstall a program".

After that, go to Citrix official website, get the latest version of Citrix that applied to your Windows edition. It's recommended you consult from the Citrix support to get the professional help.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, February 1, 2016 7:07 AM

All replies

• Software can be uninstalled from Start > Settings > System > Apps & Features. Fine the Citrix app click it and should be an Uninstall option.

Not sure where you would get an older Citrix client from, or if that would help. What does the latest one say to suggest it is not compatible? What is that the XenClient? what version?

Saturday, January 30, 2016 8:42 PM
  • Hi,

Yes, you could uninstall the program that installed on Windows via the following steps:

1. Right click WIN+X, select Control Panel.

2. Viewed by Category, under Programs, click the "Uninstall a program".

After that, go to Citrix official website, get the latest version of Citrix that applied to your Windows edition. It's recommended you consult from the Citrix support to get the professional help.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, February 1, 2016 7:07 AM