video glitching RRS feed

• Question

• hey guys:)

i recently bought a new lenovo yoga 3 pro with windows 8.1. and everything is working perfectly, except for when i try to watch videos on facebook and other such sites, then the video starts lagging and glitching. i've tried internet explorer, chrome, vivaldi and firefox and all the browsers show the same problem, so i guess its not a problem with the browser. any help would be appreciated :)

Sunday, June 7, 2015 11:36 AM

Answers

• Hi,

I consider that this issue can be caused by GPU rendering mode on your video card.

Please update your driver and try to add these websites into compatibility view to see what's going on.

In addition, please turn on  software rendering on IE 11 to check your issue:

Check on the option: Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Yan Li_ Wednesday, June 17, 2015 2:56 AM
    • Marked as answer by Bruce Wooding Wednesday, June 17, 2015 9:31 PM
    Wednesday, June 10, 2015 3:03 AM

All replies

• Have you tried re-installing flash player?

Have you tried re-installing your video driver?

Wanikiya and Dyami--Team Zigzag

Sunday, June 7, 2015 11:41 AM
  • Hi,

I consider that this issue can be caused by GPU rendering mode on your video card.

Please update your driver and try to add these websites into compatibility view to see what's going on.

In addition, please turn on  software rendering on IE 11 to check your issue:

Check on the option: Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Yan Li_ Wednesday, June 17, 2015 2:56 AM
    • Marked as answer by Bruce Wooding Wednesday, June 17, 2015 9:31 PM
    Wednesday, June 10, 2015 3:03 AM