Sync Older emails of office 365 to outlook 2013 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

We have office 365 online and would like to access all the mail in outlook 2013. I have configured it and it works for new mails ONLY.

I have checked office 365 setting but there is no option to get past emails like GMAIL. Only configuration setting display here.

Please let me know how can I get older emails in outlook 2013.

Thanks,
    Laxmilal Menaria

Monday, June 29, 2015 7:46 AM

Answers

• Check your sync settings to make sure you have configured to a time-frame in which you've received you older emails;

File-> Account Settings-> Account Settings...-> double click on your Exchange account-> adjust the sync slider at the bottom.

If you actually meant making your previous locally stored email available online, then you'll need to move them in Outlook into a folder belonging to your Exchange mailbox.

Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
    Outlook guides and more: HowTo-Outlook.com
    Outlook Quick Tips: MSOutlook.info

• Marked as answer by Steve Fan Wednesday, July 8, 2015 7:51 AM
    Monday, June 29, 2015 11:11 AM

All replies

• Check your sync settings to make sure you have configured to a time-frame in which you've received you older emails;

File-> Account Settings-> Account Settings...-> double click on your Exchange account-> adjust the sync slider at the bottom.

If you actually meant making your previous locally stored email available online, then you'll need to move them in Outlook into a folder belonging to your Exchange mailbox.

Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
    Outlook guides and more: HowTo-Outlook.com
    Outlook Quick Tips: MSOutlook.info

• Marked as answer by Steve Fan Wednesday, July 8, 2015 7:51 AM
    Monday, June 29, 2015 11:11 AM
  • Dear Laxmilal Menaria,

Just wanted to say hi and check if there is anything that I can do for you on this problem. If so, please do not hesitate to let me know and I will be happy to help.

Best Regards,

Steve Fan

Forum Support

Come back and mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

If you have any feedback on our support, please click here

Monday, July 6, 2015 1:38 AM
  • Office 365 to PST Export Tool is one of the best cloud backup utility for saving backup of O365 user account's data to Outlook PST format. Get more info about the software : http://www.osttopstapp.com/office-365-backup.html
    Saturday, October 27, 2018 8:57 AM