[SOLVED] Random Mouse Slutters RRS feed

• Question

• Windows 7 SP1 x64

Hello, I'm having a weird problem - from time to time my mouse cursors slutters for a very short period of time (i.e. milliseconds). it may happen few seconds after another one or minute or 5 later. I tried to watch it closely with Process Explorer to find any connection to specific process but there is nothing unusual.

I don't think it is a hardware probem either.

Any ideas how can I troubleshoot or trace the issue? It is not unberabale,but annoying andm ind-boggling. Such kind of sluttery issues usually happens when there are IRQ issues or system core takes up all resources for some reason.

• Edited by N-kei Monday, January 26, 2015 2:12 PM
    Friday, January 23, 2015 1:40 PM

Answers

• Hello Vivian, thanks for the reply.

Couldn't provide anything because there was nothing to work with. Couldn't trace the problem on its own but as always, managed to find out that it was AIDA64'' Hardware Monitor who would keep requesting DMI and sensor info and thus it would make device slutter.

Greatly appreciate your time and the reply anyway, marked as solved. Cheers.

• Marked as answer by Roger Lu Tuesday, January 27, 2015 1:28 AM
    Monday, January 26, 2015 2:14 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Thanks for your post.

Did you try to update the BIOS and the chipset drivers to check the result? Or maybe you could use another mouse to check the result.

Since you have posted any error or warning message, we could not troubleshoot the issue.

Is there any event log when the issue occured?

Regards.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Monday, January 26, 2015 5:34 AM
  • Hello Vivian, thanks for the reply.

Couldn't provide anything because there was nothing to work with. Couldn't trace the problem on its own but as always, managed to find out that it was AIDA64'' Hardware Monitor who would keep requesting DMI and sensor info and thus it would make device slutter.

Greatly appreciate your time and the reply anyway, marked as solved. Cheers.

• Marked as answer by Roger Lu Tuesday, January 27, 2015 1:28 AM
    Monday, January 26, 2015 2:14 PM