SharePoint Migration Tool fails during migration of document library RRS feed

• Question

• I am using the Microsoft SharePoint Migration manager to migrate a small site collection with only a root site from SharePoint 2013 On-Prem to SPO.  Almost all of the content is migrated successfully with the exception of a single document library.  The library has a number of custom columns, but none of them are metadata, mainly text and choice fields.  The document library is large with more than 5,700 documents totaling 5.28 GB.  Each time, it fails around the same place at about 1.48 GB migrated.  Then suddenly it stops and I get a "Could not access the source SharePoint site (ErrorCode: 0x02010002)".

The ItemFailureReport_R1.csv logs that are created each time have revealed a pattern.  Each time it fails, I receive 100 errors with the following error details (Status, Result category, Message, Error code):  Failed, READ FAILURE, Failed to Read the file:Unknown reason, 0x0130001.

These 100 errors are followed by 9 more errors in the log indicating a packaging failure: Failed, PACK FAILURE, Packaging Failure:Operation is cancelled, 0x01410007.

The files indicated in these errors are not always the same ones though it is always around the same progress and the files are in alphabetical order, so I do see some of the same files in the error log between different attempts.  My point is, the only pattern I am seeing is 100 read failures followed by 9 packaging failures at about 1.48 GB into a 5.28 GB migration.  Any ideas?

Thursday, May 23, 2019 2:07 PM