none
Myriad of SharePoint Online Issues This Morning RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I am having issues with SharePoint this morning and was wondering if anyone else was having similar issues.

Everything was working fine over the weekend, but this morning we're experiencing these issues:

1 - Nothing on the ribbon loads. When you click on something (Page, Publish, List, Item, etc...) it just displays "Working on it..."

2 - Search Results Webparts are not loading/displaying. CQWP still load fine.

3 - InfoPath forms are not displaying. Neither the link to the form itself or the form webpart display.

4 - Submissions into lists aren't functioning. We have a request calendar. No one can complete/submit any additions or approvals.

5 - The "Edit Page" from the gear cog isn't working. I cannot edit any pages on the site.

6 - External lists are not loading/displaying. BDL Webparts with external content load fine.

7 - Items with ellipses are not popping up the additional menu to edit, view, etc... Nothing happens when you click on them.

I have tried on IE9, IE11, Chrome, and Firefox and all have the same issues. I put in a ticket with Microsoft around 2.5 hours ago with no contact so far. This is critical to our environment, I would hope something like this would be escalated in their support system.

Has anyone else experienced anything similar to this?

Monday, September 29, 2014 3:04 PM

Answers

All replies