Frequently logged out of Authenticator personal account when travelling RRS feed

• Question

• I use a few apps which use the Microsoft Authenticator with a Microsoft account for authentication.

If I try and access in an area of patchy cell coverage, it decides to log out both the underlying app *and* the Authenticator itself.

I can see why you might not want someone to get access to data if that app can't connect, but for it then to tell the Authenticator to log out seems unhelpful. Surely, as the Authenticator is not supposed to require cell coverage itself, it could stay logged in and not obey requests from other apps to log out?

Am using iOS 10.

Thursday, September 14, 2017 6:33 PM

All replies

• Hi Rtgillin,

Do you mean when you try to login personal account, you can't authenticate it with APP, and the APP logged out?

If I understand it correctly, could you please give me some screenshot about this issue?

By the way, have you try to re-install this App and re-add your account?

Best regards,

Jason

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, September 15, 2017 7:07 AM
  • Hi Rtgillin,

Just checking in to see if the information provided was helpful. Please let me know if you would like further assistance.

Best regards,
    Jason Ye

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, September 18, 2017 7:43 AM