Can't record greeting in call answering rule RRS feed

• Question

• Environment: Exchange 2013 (version 15.0.1320.4000) running on Windows Server 2008 R2.

One of my users set up a call answering rule. It's answering and processing calls correctly, but the greeting is the robot lady's voice "For this, press 1. For that, press 2." She wants to record her own greeting. I combed through TechNet and forums and see many references to Exchange 2010 along with screen shots of how I remember it looked in Exchange 2010; it had a hyperlink to record a greeting for the call answering rule. Is this feature gone in Exchange 2013? Or is it located elsewhere and I can't find it, or something that has to be enabled before it can be used? Thank you.

Thursday, November 9, 2017 7:13 PM

Answers

• I found the answer to my own question. The link "Call me to play or record a greeting for this call answering rule" doesn't show when I create the rule. It only shows when I go back in to edit the rule and click More options.
    Friday, November 10, 2017 10:54 PM

All replies

• I found the answer to my own question. The link "Call me to play or record a greeting for this call answering rule" doesn't show when I create the rule. It only shows when I go back in to edit the rule and click More options.
    Friday, November 10, 2017 10:54 PM
  • Thanks for the help!
    Friday, November 10, 2017 10:57 PM