office 7 and windows 7 RRS feed

• Question

• im getting a black screen and it shows system 32 missing is that my windows or office 7 are they the same
    Sunday, July 18, 2010 4:12 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Would you please describe the issue in detail? I also would like to confirm that if it is able to login to the system?

If so, I suggest try system restore in Safe mode and see if you can make any progress. You can also choose system restore from the System recovery Options.

Most crash problems are caused by incompatible or unstable hardware devices, if Safe mode does not encounter the issue, refer to the following steps to disable them in Device Manager. In this situation, your system will only have basic hardware devices and it should be more stable.

1. Click "Start"-> type in "DEVMGMT.MSC" and press Enter.
    2. Expand "Sound, video and game controllers".
    3. Right click on your sound card and then click "Properties".
    4. In the "Device Usage" dropdown menu, please choose "Do not use this device (disable)" and click OK.
    5. Please use the same method to disable other potentially unstable hardware such as the modem, network card, and CD-R drive. Please note some devices such as the video adapter cannot be disabled.

Then, restart your computer. Does it still crash now?

If your computer works properly, we can re-enable the devices one by one to narrow down the root cause of this issue.

If your computer still crashes, the problem may be with the motherboard or Central Processing Unit (CPU). If this is the case, I recommend you contact the computer vendor for more information.

Also, please help collect a screenshot and provide the detail symptom for further research.

Please upload the following information to SkyDrive and provide us the link for analyzing? You may check how to use SkyDrive for more information.

Screenshot of the symptom

========================

1. Press the Print Screen key (PrtScn) on your keyboard.

2. Click the "Start" menu, type "mspaint" in the Search Bar and Press Enter.

3. In the Paint program, click the "Edit" menu, click "Paste", click the "File" menu, and click "Save".

4. The "Save As" dialogue box will appear. Type a file name in the "File name:" box, for example: "screenshot".

5. Make sure "JPEG (*.JPG;*.JPEG;*.JPE;*.JFIF)" is selected in the "Save as type" box, click “Desktop” on the left pane and then click "Save".

Please send this saved JPEG file to us.

If you cannot capture a screenshot, please use digital camera.

Regards,

Sabrina

Tuesday, July 20, 2010 8:51 AM

All replies

• Is referring to the OS which is windows operating system. Have you try inserting the win cd and do a repair?
    Sunday, July 18, 2010 5:29 PM
    Answerer
  • Hi,

Would you please describe the issue in detail? I also would like to confirm that if it is able to login to the system?

If so, I suggest try system restore in Safe mode and see if you can make any progress. You can also choose system restore from the System recovery Options.

Most crash problems are caused by incompatible or unstable hardware devices, if Safe mode does not encounter the issue, refer to the following steps to disable them in Device Manager. In this situation, your system will only have basic hardware devices and it should be more stable.

1. Click "Start"-> type in "DEVMGMT.MSC" and press Enter.
    2. Expand "Sound, video and game controllers".
    3. Right click on your sound card and then click "Properties".
    4. In the "Device Usage" dropdown menu, please choose "Do not use this device (disable)" and click OK.
    5. Please use the same method to disable other potentially unstable hardware such as the modem, network card, and CD-R drive. Please note some devices such as the video adapter cannot be disabled.

Then, restart your computer. Does it still crash now?

If your computer works properly, we can re-enable the devices one by one to narrow down the root cause of this issue.

If your computer still crashes, the problem may be with the motherboard or Central Processing Unit (CPU). If this is the case, I recommend you contact the computer vendor for more information.

Also, please help collect a screenshot and provide the detail symptom for further research.

Please upload the following information to SkyDrive and provide us the link for analyzing? You may check how to use SkyDrive for more information.

Screenshot of the symptom

========================

1. Press the Print Screen key (PrtScn) on your keyboard.

2. Click the "Start" menu, type "mspaint" in the Search Bar and Press Enter.

3. In the Paint program, click the "Edit" menu, click "Paste", click the "File" menu, and click "Save".

4. The "Save As" dialogue box will appear. Type a file name in the "File name:" box, for example: "screenshot".

5. Make sure "JPEG (*.JPG;*.JPEG;*.JPE;*.JFIF)" is selected in the "Save as type" box, click “Desktop” on the left pane and then click "Save".

Please send this saved JPEG file to us.

If you cannot capture a screenshot, please use digital camera.

Regards,

Sabrina

Tuesday, July 20, 2010 8:51 AM