dual user calendars RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

I have a user that has, after migration from outlook to o365 online, two user calendars (Calendar and Calendar1) my user is running Outlook and can see and use both of these calendars with no issue on the Click to run and online.  The issue is that the (we will call it old calendar) Calendar1 will not update or show any entries before migration on the OL for iPhone.  But if you add an event in the past (any of the 3 locations) it will show on the iPhone in calendar1.  It will just not show any old appointments or events.  

I have attempted to edit an existing old event and it still does not show up on the OL for iPhone.  Any sugestions or information would be helpful.  

iPhone is 11.2 / OL for iPhone was updated to current version as the first step of this process.  

Monday, April 23, 2018 6:18 PM

All replies

• Hi FMChristian,

Thanks for visiting our forum. Then here we mainly focus on general issues about Outlook client on Windows or Mac. Since your query is related to Outlook for iPhone, it is encouraged to post a new thread to the following dedicated Answers Community for Outlook for iPhone:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/msoffice_outlook-mso_imobile

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, April 24, 2018 2:08 AM
  • Let me clarify .... I am looking for a way to combine the Calendar and Calendar1 ... these are two calendars in the users profile calendar1 was the default calendar prior to migration and Calendar is the new default calendar.  I need to find a way to merg both calendar back into one.

Exchange server.  Yes the user can see and use both calendar and calendar1, I am looking for a way to combine both of the users calendars back into one default calendar.

• Edited by FMChristian Tuesday, April 24, 2018 6:04 PM
    Tuesday, April 24, 2018 4:41 PM
  • Hi FMChristian,

Thanks for the clarification and sorry for my previous misunderstanding.

Generally, it is feasible to merge two calendars in Outlook client. For Outlook 2010 and above, you may follow the steps below:

If you really want to merge the calendars, it's easy - use a list view then drag the items to the other folder. Or use the Move to folder command. It doesn't matter which type of Outlook folder you are using, the method is the same for all folders.

1. Select the calendar you want to stop using, switch to a list view.
    2. Click on one item, the press Ctrl+A to select all.
    3. Use the Move to folder (or Copy to folder) command or drag the items to the calendar you want to move the items to.
    4. Right click the calendar you want to stop using, delete it. If the delete option is grayed out, you may need to take advantage of the MFCMAPI tool to delete the calendar. Download and run the tool, click Session > Log on, select the profile and account, expand Root_Mailbox > IPM_SUBTREE, locate to the calendar you want to remove and right click, delete it.

Hope this can be helpful.

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, May 2, 2018 9:12 AM