Cant pull up a email site. RRS feed

• Question

• I can not pull up my work email through vista for some reason. I am a newb so i tried headbutting the keyboard, did not work, lol. I put the site under the trusted sites list, but still nothing. It makes it to password and user name... then does not load. Any help?

Monday, June 25, 2007 12:02 AM

All replies

• OK well first thing I want ya to do is download FireFox & Opera, and Install and "Run" them, navigate to ya emails whatever see if  they work... if so.. problem solved... Hehee ...

IE 7 can be a "*** in white pajamas"  not showing Pics, Pages and stuff... usually it is that the sites are NOT IE7, compatible, OR it wants SUN Java OR it wants/needs some sort of  Other "Plug-in" ...  none of which MS deem to include OOTB...  Also ensure Ya "Active X" is set up correctly.. 

I regularly jump between 3 Browsers, IE7, Firefox and Opera, in fact it would be impossible for me to function any other way, as I often find that what will not open/work under one browser will generally work in another... try it.

I just cut and paste the relevant address to my "Other" browser and ... usually its all good.. BUT in any event ensure ya got ALL, Plug ins, Add ons and necessary embellishments to ALL ya browsers..  Being without Sun Java can and does cause all sorts of problems.. as can Flash Player etc..

OOTB (Out Of The Box)
    Monday, July 2, 2007 5:15 AM