none
Device Overview Page Not Displaying Properties

Question

• Has anyone figured out a way to show mobile device properties in the device collection overview page such as phone number and subscriber carrier network?  Phone number is able to be chosen from the available columns but nothing will populate in that field.  In order to obtain phone number (full for company device/ obfuscated for personal) you have to go into the resource explorer of that device so I know that data is collected but why won't it show up in the device overview page?  I am told you can run a report for this information but my team does not want to have to pull a report each time they want to see particular device details.

We use MobileIron currently for MDM (which doesnt obfuscate any phone number and shows all necessary device details at a glance) and are transitioning to Intune and its a real issue to not be able to see this information quickly when managing devices.  If this is not able to be done currently, I will post in the feature request portal.

Friday, November 10, 2017 1:56 PM

Answers

• Hello,

For the info of phone number, if you can retrieve it from the Overview of individual device, but not from the overview of all devices, I would recommend to create an online support ticket from here.

For the info of subscriber carrier, you should retrieve it from the Hardware of individual device. There is no column option for subscriber carrier on the Overview of all devices page, you should submit a feature request to the user voice site.

https://microsoftintune.uservoice.com/forums/291681-ideas

Best regards,

Andy Liu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by jayjayDYT11 Monday, November 13, 2017 12:31 PM
    Monday, November 13, 2017 3:25 AM