How can I get pst repair service? RRS feed

• Question

• My .pst file is corrupted and it is over 2GB. I used one's tool from Net, but it couldn't help me of the size of my file. I don't know what to use.
    Wednesday, January 29, 2014 11:09 PM

Answers

• Outlook Repair Toolbox

- apply tool if the damage of Microsoft Outlook files is already occurred and there are no alternatives like backup copies

- tool restore .ost and .pst Microsoft Outlook files

Download link: http://www.pst.repairtoolboxx.com/

• Marked as answer by Jeffrey Nixon Thursday, January 30, 2014 5:06 PM
    Thursday, January 30, 2014 12:18 AM

All replies

• Outlook Repair Toolbox

- apply tool if the damage of Microsoft Outlook files is already occurred and there are no alternatives like backup copies

- tool restore .ost and .pst Microsoft Outlook files

Download link: http://www.pst.repairtoolboxx.com/

• Marked as answer by Jeffrey Nixon Thursday, January 30, 2014 5:06 PM
    Thursday, January 30, 2014 12:18 AM
  • Follow these simple and easy steps.

1. Exit Outlook, then click Start > Computer.

2. Browse to <drive>:\Program Files — or, if you see a Program Files (x86) folder on the same drive, browse to that instead. For example, C:\Program Files or C:\Program Files (x86).

3. In the Search box, type Scanpst.exe.

If the search doesn't find Scanpst.exe, try searching in the alternative folder mentioned in step 2, above — Program Files or Program Files (x86).

1. Double-click Scanpst.exe.

2. In the Enter the name of the file you want to scan box, enter the name of the .pst file you want the tool to check, or click Browse to select the file.

3. By default, a new log file is created during the scan. Or, you can click Options and choose not to have a log created, or to have the results appended to an existing log file.

4. Click Start.

If the scan finds errors, you're prompted to start the repair process to fix them.

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 9:00 AM
  • I would suggest you an advanced PST Repair Tool as per my own experience. I also got an issue with my Oversize PST file.

With the help of this tool you can easily split or compress your files without any hassle. 

It comes with GUI interface so you can able to use it easily.

I got this Software from here from DataRecovo

Hope this will help you to fix your issue.

• Proposed as answer by Georgedamon Wednesday, June 5, 2019 12:36 PM
    Wednesday, June 5, 2019 12:34 PM
  • I will recommend Alex Powai shared solution. First try to resolve pst restoration issue using inbox or scanpst.exe tool that is free to use. Its very easy and you just need to follow some steps shared by Alex Powai.
    Monday, July 8, 2019 3:21 PM
  • Hello Jeffrey,

You don't need to get any paid service to repair your PST file. You can do it using Scanpst.exe utility which exist in the Outlook itself. Just run it and repair your PST file successfully.

Hope it helps!

Vote if it helps you.

Thanks

Cob

Saturday, October 19, 2019 5:00 AM