Problem with my resolution? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello!

Because of some mistake to my software I had to do a system/start-up repair on my Toshiba Satellite C660 running Windows 7 Ultimate (x64). After that repair my resolution changed. When I go to my resolution settings it shows that the default 1024x768 resolution is selected, however it looks like it's set on 800x600. There's no other bigger resolution either. 

What do you think could be the problem? If you need any other info please request it.

Saturday, September 28, 2013 12:24 PM

Answers

All replies

• It sounds like you need to go top the Toshiba support website and download the video driver for your computer.

Have you gone to the Toshiba support website or the Toshiba forums for assistance?

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

Saturday, September 28, 2013 1:26 PM
  • I searched for the driver on their support site, but it seems like they can't find my model. I haven't asked for help on that forum, but if all else fails, I'll go and ask there as well.
    Saturday, September 28, 2013 2:24 PM
    • Marked as answer by ere884 Sunday, September 29, 2013 4:13 PM
    Saturday, September 28, 2013 2:46 PM
  • Thank you very much. After being a little bit scared that it won't work and I might do something wrong (not being that much of a techie) I installed the driver and now the resolution is back to normal. 
    Sunday, September 29, 2013 4:13 PM