Can Standard User Analyzer configured to analyze more than one .exe file? RRS feed

• Question

• Good day together,

we have a Application "A.exe" that compatibility issues are already fixed using the mitigations from the "Standard User Analyzer" out of ACT.

Check.

Now App "A.exe" calls another program "B.exe" with mostly different parameters depending on what was configured in app "A.exe".

Problem:

App "B.exe" now needs also some fixes, but Standard User Analyzer Looks only for App "A.exe".

Is it possible to monitor also every 2nd application that is launched via "App A.exe".

Best regards

Peter

P.S.:

Because we cannot look inside the source code, we have seen the command line via process Explorer. Manually we could launch App "B.exe", but it would be great and save a lot of time if it would work automatically over more than one application.

Wednesday, January 8, 2014 2:05 PM

Answers

• Hi,

As far as I know, SUA can monitor only one application at one time. There is no way to monitor two application at the same time.

While it would record the detailed operation log may be helpful with your problem. Except this, I doubt we didn't have any goog idea using SUA to achive your goal.

Thanks for your understanding!

Roger Lu
    TechNet Community Support

• Marked as answer by Yolanda Zhu Monday, February 10, 2014 7:42 AM
    Friday, January 10, 2014 8:14 AM

All replies

• Hi,

As far as I know, SUA can monitor only one application at one time. There is no way to monitor two application at the same time.

While it would record the detailed operation log may be helpful with your problem. Except this, I doubt we didn't have any goog idea using SUA to achive your goal.

Thanks for your understanding!

Roger Lu

• Marked as answer by Yolanda Zhu Monday, February 10, 2014 7:42 AM
    Friday, January 10, 2014 8:14 AM
  • Hi,

I am just writing to check the status of this thread. Was the information provided in previous reply helpful to you?
    Do you have any further questions or concerns? Please feel free to let us know.

If you have any feedback on our support, please click here

Roger Lu

Wednesday, January 15, 2014 5:37 AM